Saturday, March 5, 2011

Quick Projects

I have been working on a couple of quick knits, while waiting for some new cotton yarn to come from Elann. This one is a fast knit market bag.... all the rage with the shops no longer supplying plastic. I wanted one that takes up little space in my purse, but will hold lots of groceries (or yarn, fabric and roving!)




I also made a thin wool cap from sock yarn that will fit under a ski helmet. I have decided you are NOT too old to learn to ski, and have been out three times this winter with my patient husband, but after the last outing, he bought me a helmet. You see, I spend a lot of time falling down the slopes instead of swishing down the slopes!


So now I owe this blog three patterns! I am knitting too fast to keep up with the posts! I promise to get to them tomorrow and early next week!

No comments: