Thursday, July 9, 2009

Parcel Yarn!

I know what you are going to say... you don't need any more yarn... you haven't finished knitting your Tent Sale stash.... It will take until 2010 to knit WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY! Yes, yes, yesssss. I agree. But.... how can I explain... it's NORO. Oh come on. You all know what a Noro addiction is. When they say Noro and sale at the same time, I lose my head.

Look at this...
It's Aurora....wool, kid mohair, and silk with a sparkle accent. Simply fabulously Noro. 8 balls of it!
And since I was paying postage anyway... well, you must admire the frugality of ordering 14 balls of Italian Cotton Ribbon(filatura di crosa Malva) to be shipped together with the Noro.
So you can see the sense of getting this package of yarn, the need of it, the value of it... (the insanity of it!)... but I am grinning from ear to ear!

No comments: