Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I spent a lazy day puttering around, some cleaning (not too much), one movie (light comedy), some knitting (finished another Inukshuk). This one I put out in the fresh New Year's snow for the photo.... too cute :)For Christmas, my co-worker gave me an e-gift of yarn from Elann! It is so easy, just assign a gift amount to my email address and they send me a note from her announcing the gift. When I log on, the amount is sitting there waiting for me to shop, and I found this. A lovely merino in great colours. I ordered 5 balls of 4 different colours, pattern design to be determined.

The last Elann yarn that arrived in the mail a month ago, has finally found a destination. I have a design for a cabled-yoked-cardigan. The whole thing is knit in the round, so I started the bottom ribbing and launched the cable design. I am about 6 inches up the body. The yarn is Australian Merino, by Needful Yarns in a tweedy blue.

No comments: