Monday, June 9, 2008

Hot, Hot, Hot!

Wasn't it just days ago I was whining about the cold, totally sick to death of long pants and sweaters when it is spring fer gosh sakes... Now it has gone from chilly to blistering hot and we have had the air conditioning on since Friday. I finished my silk hoody and I love it, but can't bear to wear it long enough to snap a photo that would accompany the pattern, so be patient. I will have it on the blog in 2 to 3 days when the heatwave breaks! Meanwhile, I shot 2 great games of golf last week, an 81 and an 88! (both lower than the temperature outside!) I missed Thursday for work and Saturday for a visit to Waterloo to see baby-girl at her new store location.
I have been working on the quilt wrap and still love the feel of it, although the thought of wearing the mohair in this heat is slowing me down.


And I finished the stainless steel scarf....I just need to lightly felt the middle part -it has merino wool knit with the silk-wrapped stainless steel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I loved your Inukshuk so much I told Craftzine about it. Guess what? Your little fella is featured today on their blog! Best wishes from just across the river!